10/18/2010 Quiz of The Day
1. How many daughters did Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) had?
2. Which of Abu-Bakr (r.a)’s daughter did the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) marry?
Ayesha Siddiqa (r.a)
3. Can a Sunni girl marry a Shia boy?
Only if the Shia boy changes his faith to that of Ahl-e-Sunnah
4. What were Hazrat Abu-Bakr (r,a)’s father and mother names?
Usman and Salma
Rabah and Hamasah
None of the above
5. On which day did Hazrat Usman-e-Ghani (r.a) depart from this world?
Friday, 18 Dhul-Hijjah
6. Who is the Grand Mother of Hazrat Ja’far Sadiq (r.t.a)?
Grand daughter of Hazrat Abu-Bakr Siddiq (r.a); Asma
Hazrat Fatimah (r.a)
7. Who is the Grand Father of Hazrat Ja’far Sadiq (r.t.a)?
Grand son of Hazrat Ali-ul-Murtaza (r.a); Hazrat Zain-ul-Aabideen (r.t.a)
Hazrat Ja’far Tayyar (r.a)
Hazrat Ali-ul-Murtaza (r.a)
8. How many times does “BISMILLA HIR-REHMA NIR-RAHEEM” appear in the Quran?
9. In which Surah “BISMILLA HIR-REHMA NIR-RAHEEM” appeared twice?
10. Which is the longest Surah in the Quran?
11. How many parts are there in the Quran?
12. Which Parah has the most verses?
13. How many Rukus are there in the Quran?
14. How many verses are there in the Quran? (Note: 6666 verses are narrated by Shias, be careful!!!)
15. How many Surahs in the Quran consist of 3 verses?