1. I believe in you.
2. Thanks so much for the way you handled that situation.
3. Even though it didn’t work out this time, you tried, and that’s what matters.
4. I really appreciate the way you did that.
5. I like spending time with you.
6. You’re a really cool person.
7. You did a great job putting your toys away.
8. You have a beautiful smile.
9. I love to hear you laugh (or sing or tell a story).
10. I’m so thankful God chose to give you to us.
11. My life would be pretty boring without you.
12. That was a fabulous idea you came up with.
13. I think you did that much better than I could have done it.
14. Way to go!
15. You showed a lot of courage in that situation.
16. Let’s work on it together.
17. I couldn’t have done it without you.
18. That’s awesome!
19. You did the right thing, even when no one was watching; that shows you’re a person of integrity.
20. I’m very proud of you.
21. Hey, thanks.
22. I’m sorry.
23. You’re a lot of fun to be with.
24. I can tell you’ve been working hard.
25. I just love spending time with you.
26. You used good judgment.
27. I appreciate the way you thought that through.
28. Most people wouldn’t have been that smart (determined, focused, wise).
29. I’m so glad you are my child.
30. You really understand how to be a good friend to others.
31. You are just great!
32. Thanks for helping even when I don’t ask.
33. You are a true blessing to me.
34. You did a wonderful job.
35. I love your heart.
36. I’m so glad I get to be your parent.
37. You are so special.
38. I know that wasn’t your favorite thing to do — thanks for your wonderful attitude.
40. You are someone who sticks to it.
41. What a kind thing to say.
42. You make me so happy.
43. I knew you could do it.
44. You’re the best!